because the domain we wanted was gone...
posted by Toast @ 10:05 pm 2 comments
Nice program that, I like the comment about them asking the big u';s for a comment.dicks.Good on transworld sport. You'll not be suprised to hear that they sell this program around the world, I watched it in SA last year.Nice.Whose coats' that jacket?
it is good - its pitched just right for those that no-nothing about the club - good work
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Nice program that, I like the comment about them asking the big u';s for a comment.
dicks.
Good on transworld sport. You'll not be suprised to hear that they sell this program around the world, I watched it in SA last year.
Nice.
Whose coats' that jacket?
it is good - its pitched just right for those that no-nothing about the club - good work
Post a Comment
<< Home